Wednesday 27 April 2011

Emilys Bargain Bonanza

Hello you lot,

With sales galore about at the minute, it's hard to know where to start your shopping. On my recent shopping trip, I found only one thing on sale and the rest were full price bargain beauties. Granted the items I am about to show you are from both Primark and H&M so you would expect them to be cheaper. But, I didn't think when I walked in Primark yesterday I'd find anything to particularly blog about.

The line of £3.99 skirts from H&M always seem to amaze me, suffice to say I have one in every pattern and colour. They're so easy to wear, great for nights out or days in. The best part of these skirts is that they are so wearable and there's a colour/style for everyone. I tend to wear mine with a tucked in tee, but you could easily team it with a looser top. This is definitely a holiday staple, great for going out to the bar in for a few cocktails, or great when you just want to do a bit of shopping or sightseeing. This is the one I got yesterday, as I said it's £3.99, what more could I ask for?:


I'm truly baffled. I've never been much of a Primark lover, I can admit that. But, yesterday I think I may have found what everyone else raves about. I spent £16 on 5 items I love. That's just over £3 each. Tucked away in the back they had a range of printed vest tees, all coming in at £3 each. I'm speechless. These printed tees are right up my street. Great for wearing with shorts, really casual yet with a bit more substance than a plain one. There were a lot of different styles in this range with various prints and colours, I picked my favourite three up but I'm in no doubt I'll probably pick up another along the way. Here are the pictures of the 3 I picked up, let me know what you think:




I accidentally stumbled on this top which I think I love the most.  The nude colour is so right for me and also I love the little tie detail at the bottom, it seems to be really in right now. The thing I love about this top is that, I don't feel stomach concious in it, the tie is far down enough that if I'm having a bloated day, I'll be good. At £4 I won't complain.Let me know what you think:



Last but not least is my sale item and bargain of the week. A leather look chocolate bag for £3 reduced from £8. I was over the moon with this bag it really made my day. I need one of those in between bags which aren't too small to fit all my daily stuff in, but aren't huge bags which weigh me down. This is one of them. I know I'll get a fair bit of use out of this. Let me know what you think:




My only complaint about my whole shopping trip was that there was a lack of size choice. So, items I would have picked up I couldn't. I think it's ridiculous for a shop to have 20 size 20's and nothing in between. However, I do think it's great for Primark to start stocking more of a range in bigger sizes. I don't know if they did before on everything, but it seems like they're rolling it out. I'm noticing it more. I did buy a few more items, but these weren't bargains. If you do want to see them let me know and I'll post them up. If you want any ideas on how I'll be wearing the items above pop me a comment or e-mail and I'll let you know.

Peace, love, hugs
Emilyx


No comments:

Post a Comment