Friday 22 April 2011

Minor Dilemma

Hey all,

This is a spare of the moment post. I accidentally stumbled upon the stats bar whist trying to get to grips with how to use blog spot. I found that people had actually visited the page and felt really guilty that there was nothing of value on the page for them to look at. I was going to delay posting as I had a freak camera accident and cut a long story short mine broke, so  I was going to wait until I stumbled upon a new camera... but, now I'm not. This does mean that temporarily you will have to put up with poor quality pictures courtesy of my Blackberry, so sorry for that. To try and make it up to you I will be posting a fair few things in a short space of time. :) Firstly you can look forward to my first part of Everyday Essentials and secondly a little note on an order I placed today. 

See you soon and remember to keep smiling
Peace, love, hugs
Emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment