Friday 22 April 2011

Everyday Essentials: Part 1

Hey again,

Sorry again, for the poor picture quality.  I'll keep you updated on the camera saga which hopefully should be resolved soon.

Anyway, the point of the post is to share some things I'd simply be lost without. Everyone has these, some you will know, some you won't and some you'll use different brands. I am by no means saying these are the greatest out there and that there is a one size fits all attitude to products, but they are what I like and what I go to religiously.
The first one is a bit of a mixed bag...
You can expect:
GHDS (Investment) -  and a reason you've probably never thought of to justify your purchase
Converse(Investment/Essential) - my claim to fame. I was way ahead of the converse trend and already bagged myself a pair so knew how practical and comfortable they actually wear.
Tail end comb (Essential) - Cheap as chips.
V05 volumizing spritz (Essential for hair lacking volume) - I couldn't live without it.
COCO Chanel Madamoiselle (Try before you buy Investment) - Don't judge a book by its cover
Garnier Skin Naturals summer body (Summer Essential) - because Tango isn't the way to go.
Brogues (Investment/Essential) - simply done.
Dior Show Extase eyeliner/mascara (Investment) - Instant amazement.
Toni & Guy Iron-it Heat Defence Spray(Essential) - Good haircare
Models Own nail polish in black (Essential) - Easy
Clamp (Essential) - Does what it says on the tin
Benefit Valley of the stars (Travel Essential) - Products which are great on their own
Bobby pins/ Hair Grips (Essential) - For bad hair days and general use
AUSSIE Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner (Essential) - Hit and miss
Anatomicals Help the Paw hand cream (Essential)- When we need a little skin pick me up
MAC waterproof mascara (Good to have) - The other option.

Speak soon always keep smiling,
Peace, love, hugs,
Emily x




No comments:

Post a Comment